Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Friday 11 July 2014

Less about me

I stopped off for a couple of weeks in Edmonton on my return from Britain.
I had friends to see...
Karen, Gail, Me, Dawn, Robin, Jan and Greg
...some business to attend to and several health professionals to visit. Getting old has its consequences! On that note I also celebrated my birthday.
This birthday doesn't have a 0 in it but any birthday over 50 is significant!  The kids were over to celebrate for a BBQ at Keith's house.  Now that the house is for sale it may be the last time we're all together here.
Jason, Andrea, Stefanie, Keith and me!

But the news this trip was not about me. It's about our daughters!

Andrea and Jason are building a house and took me out to see the lot, the road having just been put in.













Kristine and Jeremy, who are expecting their first child and Keith's and my first grandchild this autumn, just got possession of their home.


And... Stefanie is off to Portland Oregon in the fall to attend Chiropractic College at the University of Western States.


No comments: