Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Wednesday 28 June 2017

A proud day!

My daughter Stefanie has been studying in Portland Oregon for the past three years. Past blogs have documented her journey and our many adventurous visits with her in that "weird" but fun town.

After all the long days and nights studying new things and practicing new skills the day finally came. I am proud to say that she graduated Cum Laude from the University of Western States on June 23. And...she is not only a Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine but she also received her Masters of Science in Sports Medicine!
Andrea, Dr. Stefanie and I

She will be working for awhile in a chiropractic clinic an hour west of Portland, closer to her boyfriend Cody.  I wish she was closer to us but when we visit we can enjoy the wine region and explore more of the spectacular Oregon Coast.    

No comments: