Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Friday 3 January 2020

A decade in review

The past decade was one full of travel, significant life events, loss, success and milestones in our families.  I tried to pick just one event from each year of the decade and mostly succeeded. Here goes...
2010

Stefanie - BScKinesiology, University of Alberta, Edmonton
 2011
Stefanie and I on top of  Mount Sinai, Egypt, January
 2012
Jason, Andrea,  Keith and I - Daintree Rainforest, Queensland, Australia, July

 2013

Our wedding - March 16, Canmore Alberta and Andrea and Jason's big day, August 3, Edmonton


 2014
We moved into our new home and started a new life together in Saanich, BC - Summer


Welcome Mary August, September 30, Edmonton
Doctor of Public Health, September, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia 

 2015
Celebrating 'Master' Jennifer with family, Ottawa October

 2016
Keith and I visited Australia...again. The Pinnacles, Western Australia, April

 2017
Sad farewell to my Dad, February 26 and Keith's Mom Yukola, March 8



Welcome Rose Yukola, February 26, Edmonton
Stefanie Lowe, Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude, Portland, OR June


 2018
Stefanie and Cody Charron, united in marriage, August 9, Victoria, BC


2019 
Trip of a lifetime to Tanzania and the Ngorongo Crater, Serengeti, Africa, May 

No comments: