Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Endings

My time in Edmonton is coming to a close.
Today was my last fitness class at the YMCA and my last day of work at the University of Alberta. I had perhaps my last walk with my friend Gail and her dog Cody. I ran some errands today to places I may never visit again. I've been walking around the neighbourhood talking to people whose children went to playschool or played soccer with my children, twenty years ago! 
On the weekend friends dropped in to say 'farewell'.
It's a time of endings, sad endings. 
But also a time to celebrate all the good friends I've made in this great place. All of whom have promised to visit me in Victoria. 

Keith and I head to the coast in two sleeps. Then I'll be back here for my daughter's wedding.

No comments: