Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Sunday 2 June 2013

Sold!

The for sale sign went up on a Wednesday and the calls started coming. I had an open house on Sunday and two offers. I accepted one and today all the conditions came off. So my house is sold.
The couple who bought it have two daughters, 7 and 9 years old (the same age spread as my daughters). I think they will be happy here.
Now I am ready to move on. I'm currently deciding on a moving company. 
Where am I going? Details in the next blog!

No comments: