Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

“We have one mother, this land.
We take everything from her, it's our mother.
You and me, that makes us brothers and sisters.”
Bob Randall, Australian Aboriginal Elder

1 comment:

mary jane said...

Hey Cynthia:
finally finding some time to read through all your beautiful blog entries --especially love this one
Happy Mother's day to our earth --and to us all!

mj
p.s I too was away from my daughter for her birthday just yesterday (Rue--24 years old and just north of San Franciso somewhere in the middle of her west coast adventure)
Not a good feeling not to be with our dear ones but good to know Mother earth holds us all!