Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Sunday 6 May 2012

Moonshine

It humbles and amazes me that wherever we are in the world we are looking at the same moon.
I saw the ‘supermoon’ or 'perigree moon' last night. But it’s cloudy here tonight so there was no sighting. The locals are interested in the moon due to the tides. I guess this one doesn't have much pull.
May the moon shine brightly over you, wherever you are.

1 comment:

Katharine said...

Cynthia, I was reminded of that same reality - that we all sleep under the same moon - last year during my journeying, when a friend from my youth followed along on my blog and posted that comforting comment.
It was cloudy here so not very visible.
Warmly,