Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Korea

My flight home had an 8 hour stop over in the Incheon Airport, close to Seoul, South Korea. Normally I would venture out into the city. But I had been warned that Seoul is huge, few people speak English and when we arrived it was snowing and I hadn't been in snow for 10 months and it scared me! I was tired and Korean Airlines treats its customers well with a great economy class lounge with showers, wifi, recliners for snoozing and decent food and drink.

It is ranked the best airport in Asia and I am not surprised. Like the city the airport is massive and they bring Korea to you. They had a cultural centre with arts and crafts, displays and performances of traditional dancing in costume. 

No comments: