Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Monday 10 December 2012

My Last Day in Adelaide

was full on as they say.  It was hot and sunny so a beach walk and swim was in order.


Oh the water was warm and the waves were high and I didn't want to get out. But...

we had tickets to Ovo, the Cirque de Soleil show about insects. Apropos as the real insects are appearing in Adelaide: huge Huntsmen spiders; cockroaches; centipedes; and flies that buzz around your face. Though not quite as big as this one!


Here's Deb standing outside the Big Top. Note the Australian and Canadian flags.



No comments: