Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Tuesday 30 September 2014

I'm a Dr.

Okay not that kind.
I'm a Doctor of Public Health
My bound dissertation in 'Indian Ocean' Blue
I didn't walk across the stage in Adelaide
but was on the stage at Camosun's grad in June





My fellow colleagues at Camosun College celebrated

and celebrated!
 




And my family feted me. Two people who have been with me right from the start - Aunt Jude and my Mum

Just awaiting the parchment!

2 comments:

Donnie and Anne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a great accomplishment! We are so proud of you - my cousin the Doctor!!!
Love ya! xxo Anne and Donnie

Anonymous said...

Way to go !