Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Sunday 14 September 2014

Portland

My daughter Stefanie will be living in Portland, Oregon for the next three years while she studies to become a Chiropractor (more to come about this topic).

She and I travelled down the west coast in August to find her an apartment in a city with few vacancies.

She got lucky so we had some time to explore.

Portland, as per the show Portlandia, is proud to be weird and has become well known for its food trucks.

We had several adventures and visited and ate at many weird and wonderful places.

Yum - food truck dinner!

Lunch at Mcmenamins Edgefield
.

Passion Flower at McMenamins Edgefield


The line-up never ends at Voodoo donuts


Stef at Multnomah Falls

St. John's Bridge


Overlooking the Columbia River

 Powell's Books


Looking forward to going back soon!

 

No comments: