Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Movical Interlude

You might be wondering why I haven't continued to blog about our amazing trip 'Down Under'.

In the past year we planned a major renovation to our house.  We knew we had to vacate the premises on May 5 and had made alternate living arrangements.

We were having such a good vacation that we didn't think much about it and certainly never anticipated how much work it would be to pack everything up!

Nor did we anticipate the jet lag or the flu I caught on the return flight or that Keith had a 4 day business trip just after we landed.

Lots of stories, lots of work, but the move finally came together.


 Most of our furniture is in this 'sea can' in our driveway.
 The walls, 1960's valences, trim and door and window casings are gone!

Now back to Australia!

No comments: