Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Saturday 18 August 2012

Citrus


I did something this morning that I could never do anywhere in Canada. I went out into the garden and picked a grapefruit off the tree, brought it in the house and ate it for breakfast. It was a white grapefruit and although it looks the same in terms of size as we buy at home there is less flesh and more pulp. 
It was delicious. 
I am also eating oranges the neighbours have donated.  Each tree produces so many, people give them away.

No comments: