Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Friday 17 August 2012

Holding pattern


I have been in a holding pattern on my dissertation for a little while. Oh yes, there’s still lots to work on and in fact I am writing a paper right now.
But, next week I have a meeting with a key person in the health department in South Australia. If it goes well I will be connected to a clinic to do my research. This will move me to the next stage of my studies which is not only necessary for my degree but more importantly will determine when I can come home!
The waiting is testing me but I am thinking positive thoughts. 
And of course I have a Plan B and C… 

No comments: