Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Sunday 22 January 2012

Gung Hay Fat Choy

Happy Chinese New Year – Year of the Dragon! I understand the dragon is the most powerful of all Chinese animals of the horoscope. We celebrated with friends on Saturday. Stefanie is a dragon, she IS powerful and here she is at our dim sum table. Andrea and Stefanie’s (male) friends ordered chicken feet and tripe – things we usually avoid! It was a fun and interesting meal.

2 comments:

Keith said...

I was there, it was all good except the chicken feet.

Roxy said...

Chicken feet are yummy - or so I've heard ... I am so excited for this journey of being "guided by your heart" (in your words). Inspiring !! I can't wait to hear more.