Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Saturday 21 April 2012

A trip to the country

Deb keeps her horse about 30 minutes outside of Adelaide in the hills. I saw some of the signs from yesterday’s blog on the road as we passed wineries, quaint villages, traditional homes, pine and gum forests, ocean glimpses, horses, cattle, wallabies and even a turtle crossing the road on the way to McLaren Vale.
I enjoyed a nice quiet walk in the woods. With every step I took Monarch butterflies alighted all around me. I've heard that is a sign of a healthy place. Here are some of the images I captured.

No comments: