Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Friday 13 July 2012

Great Barrier Reef 2

We headed out to the Great Barrier Reef for a second day of diving. We had the same dive master, Julia, a Haligonian marine biologist.  We had three amazing dives that included:
Giant Clams
Manta Rays
a one and a half metre long Maori Wrasse
Groupers
Squirrel and Surgeon Fish
and the piece de resistance, a Green Turtle!

1 comment:

Katharine said...

What a wonderful vacation for you and your loved ones, Cynthia! On the other side of the world, Kathy and I went to the Art Walk yesterday and I thought of our walk last year. Saw some terrific owls and thought of you, as I always do when I see owls! And saw the glass artist from whom you bought your piece last year. She's onto something new. It's been glorious sunny and warm this week - a true summer where I get to eat al fresco for every meal! Love to you, love reading your posts.