Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Water

The journey continues.
Andrea and Jason have returned home and we miss them. We had such a wonderful trip full of great memories!
Keith and I are continuing to explore, we're now in South Australia.
Some of you may be aware of the freak storm that hit Edmonton a few days ago. My basement, which has never flooded before succumbed. Stefanie's been handling the details, corresponding with me on e-mail.  You'd think she'd done it all before.  I, of course, have been worried sick and not sleeping. It raises all kinds of doubt about being so far away.
But between Keith and Stef's support I am moving forward and enjoying the scenery. But, it's all a little surreal.
Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas, Qld

So in homage to that powerful element that heals and destroys, soothes and inspires, washes and stains, quenches thirst and drowns, carves out beaches and laps on the shore, here are some photos of the amazing beaches we've visited this trip.
Thornton Beach, Queensland
Rex's Beach, Queensland
Bales Beach, Kangaroo Island, SA




Stokes Bay, Kangaroo Island, SA

Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, SA

No comments: