Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Monday 19 March 2012

Birds of a feather

Funny story. I nearly didn’t rent this room as I could hear a parrot and thought the owner had a pet bird. I’m not fond of caged animals. Yes there was a parrot… a wild one singing outside.
There are many varieties of birds with lovely songs. They even have magpies but they don’t cackle.
Pigeons with tufted heads
Minah
Magpie
Rainbow Lorikeets
Bedroom Owls (I have 8 owls on my walls given to me by my daughter Stefanie)

1 comment:

Katharine said...

And I have one waiting for you,too, Cynthia...for your return.