Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Thursday 8 March 2012

Wine

I thought the title of this blog would get your attention. I am living beside the Borosso, one of the best wine growing regions in the world, and the largest in Australia, so there is good selection. But in stores and restaurants it is mostly Australian and New Zealand varieties. Last night I was at a restaurant and there were two French wines on the large wine list. That is the first time I have seen wine from another country. And Aussies do like their wine and buy lots so drive through liquor stores abound. Sounds shocking but really makes sense when you are buying cases of wine and beer. Here I am at one.

No comments: