Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Sunday 18 March 2012

Some of the great things about living here

Swimming and soaking up the rays at an amazing beach 10 minutes from home.
Fish and chips shops every few blocks. The box says it all ‘fresh from the sea’!
Mussels, oysters and calamari are delicious.
BBQ chickens from the grocery store have yummy stuffing in them.
Avocados are the best I’ve ever eaten.
I can ride my bike everywhere.
Perfume (needed due to riding my bike to work) is cheaper.
People are relaxed here. "No worries!"
Palm trees. I love palm trees. This one is in my back yard.

No comments: