Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Monday 5 March 2012

Cheating Life

"Ever wake up and think "Didn't I do all this yesterday?" Life is dull. Each day is a photocopy of the previous one. Exactly the same,  but a little more faded.  Staying alive is not about cheating death but cheating life. "

Description of Simon Keck's show at the Adelaide Fringe Festival. More on the Fringe to come...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I am sure you don't wake up and think "life is dull". Ha ha. I don't think that either - which is a miracle, since I've been in my job for all of 7 months! (you know how I get). No signs yet of boredom. skype is wonderful - keep using it. I hope your homesickness is less acute ... journalling helps, as does making friends - and knowing your way around - which I see you've done already. I LOVE the public washrooms, why don't we get those here???? (maybe cause they'll freeze). BTW, I'm so glad you moved. Your immediate environment can make or break your overseas life - once you feel "homey" - everything will be much better. Take care!! Roxy