Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Tuesday 27 March 2012

My Nephew

13 years ago on a grey, cold and snowy Ottawa morning a beautiful baby boy came into this world.  Like another babe there was no room at the Inn (that’s the Canadian health care system for you). So after a few hours his parents and I brought him home from the hospital, stopping for a box of Tim Horton’s donuts enroute (truly Canadian).
Now he’s an amazing young man, an athlete, a puck stopping goalie (hockey of course), a stand-up comic, a loving big brother, a good cook, an all-around great kid and, hard to believe, a teenager!
Happy 13th Birthday Nic!
Love your proud Aunty Cynthia

No comments: