Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Oooooo

I got out of the shower yesterday and there was a small shiny black button on my upper arm. I was a little confused but picked it off and put it on the counter. Two seconds later I looked and it was now 10 cms long and walking away. Millipede!
On my way home today I went to pick a small leaf off the back of my hand. It didn't come off but smeared all over my fingers. Bird poop! Its considered lucky here too!

1 comment:

Katharine said...

If you watched Under the Tuscan Sun, you might recall the Frances Mayes character had a pigeon poop in her hair which was all the nonna needed to seal the deal and sell her Bramasole. A good luck sign too!