Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Thursday 23 February 2012

Pavlova

Do you know the dessert called Pavlova? If not, you are missing out on a Aussie/ Kiwi and Scottish delight.  I think it is named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova but I could be mistaken.  Regardless it is a sumptious meringue topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit.  In Canada you have to make the meringue and Keith's cousin Christine takes the cake, pardon the pun, for the best.  But here, you buy it at the grocery store. Since I have nothing to beat cream with my colleagues advised me to buy thick cream.  So here is a photo of Keith's birthday Pavlova which we polished off tonight.  Mmmmm!


  

No comments: