Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap

Today is February 29th, a day that only comes once every 4 years, in a 'leap' year. 
Having an extra day in February is great in Australia - it's summer. Not so good in Canada.
In stepping off the edge I am taking a leap, a huge leap, out of my comfort zone.
I am taking "a leap of faith",   I have an abundance of faith and so far it is paying off.   
I like this quote:
"I advise you to say your dream is possible then overcome all inconveniences, ignore all the hassles and take a running leap through the hoop, even if it is in flames."  Les Brown
No flames yet.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Well said !