Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog

I created this space to post my thoughts and photos. It began in 2012 with my travels to New Zealand, Tasmania and living and studying in Australia then continued back to Canada with my return home to Edmonton and moving to Victoria, British Columbia. Join me on the journey. Post a comment!

Thursday 2 February 2012

Pilgrim

“To journey without being changed is to be a nomad. To change without the journey is to be a chameleon. To journey and be transformed by the journey is to be a pilgrim.” Mark Nepo

I think we are all pilgrims in life but we’re not all conscious of how we are transformed by life's experiences. In the past year I have tried to slow down, be present and experience the nuances and subtleties each moment brings.

1 comment:

roxy said...

oh, i like this quote, considering that my blog is called "writing pilgrimage" (phew, thought i might be a chameleon) ...